We take your privacy seriously
We, V.V.i., take the necessary steps to protect your information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
This website contains links to other websites, however this website is not responsible for the content, operation or privacy practices of any other websites.
You do not have to provide any personal details to use this website or make purchases.
No personal or payment information of any kind is stored by us, we are affiliated with 2Checkout in that regard, which renders them responsible for safe storage and containment of your personal details and credit card information.
Any information you do provide, such as an email address and related electronic communications, is used and disclosed only in relation to the primary purpose of the website.
This website is not intended to receive confidential information from you, so any information that you send us – text, data, document, graphic, image, concept, question, suggestion, comment or other – will not be considered confidential. Therefore, your act of sending it gives us permission to use, reproduce, publish, or transmit it.
– We collect and store names, email addresses etc which website users choose to provide. We collect this and any other relevant information you have chosen to provide for use only in line with the purpose of the website.
– Like most websites, visitor details (called Log Files) are kept in a storage facility called a Web Server.
These details can include your IP address (your computer’s unique number), your operating system type, your web browser preferences and type (e.g. Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari), the name of the website you came here from, as well as the time you have spent on this website and which pages of the site you have visited.
This collected information is used only for the purpose of understanding visitor traffic and trends, and delivering more relevant and helpful content to you and other website visitors, all in line with the website’s purpose.
– Cookies may be used to remember your preferences when using this website.
Cookies are small digital signature files stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded once you have visited a website.
For example, a name and email address you have entered on this website previously might automatically appear when you re-visit the Shop – this is because a cookie has stored this information.
Online advertising companies also enable ads to be displayed to you based on the sites you seem to be interested in. You can opt out of the use of these cookies here.
– As information is collected as a result of interactions related to this website, it may be used for general research and observation with the aim of improving services and customer satisfaction levels.
– If such information disclosure occurs, V.V.i. takes reasonable steps to make sure that the individuals and companies also follow confidentiality and privacy obligations to protect your personal information, and that overseas parties can comply with privacy principles.
– As a general rule, you have the right to know what information of yours, if any, we have on record. If you would like to make such a request, please let us know.
You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. V.V.i. reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis if appropriate.
Q: What is the purpose of videoviews.international?
A: The primary purpose of V.V.i. is to allow enthusiasts of online rich media entertainment to watch and share videos, and in doing so allow videos to reach their full potential of viral spread digitally, and human engagement socially by providing a paid promotion service in that regard.
Q: Do I have to identify myself when I use this website?
A: No you do not. When you leave a comment in a discussion for example, you can use a “pseudonym” (a name that is not yours) to hide your real identity.
Q: Do I have to provide my email address to join a discussion?
A: No you do not. You can leave the email address section blank.
Q: How do I erase cookies or browser information collected by this website?
A: Go to the Settings section of your browser and Delete Browser History. There will also be an option to Delete Cookies.
You can find easy erasing instructions for all popular browsers here..
Your cart is currently empty.
Can I buy views without being penalised? A question since YouTube tightened its monitoring technology back in late 2014, and again in late 2015 - Is it safe to buy YouTube views now in 2017? The answer is YES and NO, depending where you shop. YES it's safe with an... Read more
Why buy YouTube views in the first place? It's a good point, you certainly don't have to. In fact in many cases you don't even need to! Whatever the case may be, the reality is paid YouTube views are here to stay, so let's discuss the pros and cons of buying YouTube... Read more